Business Development Executive
Salary: 25k-30k dependent upon experience + an attractive commission structure
Full time: 37.5 hours per week.
Location: Flexible working environment, balanced with office, home and field sales working activity. The successful candidate will be required to be based in Oxfordshire.
Job title: Business Development Executive
Reporting to: Commercial Director
To develop and manage a portfolio of clients, with a focus on increasing commercial revenue in a manner that is best practice to the JACKfm business.
- Actively source leads and constantly pitch for new business to maximise revenue streams.
- Develop excellent and productive contacts with key decision makers at client level.
- Sell strategically and creatively across all JACK opportunities, including sponsorship & promotions, airtime and digital.
- Manage and develop your own planning skills.
- Work towards and meet sales targets / KPIs.
- Delivery and maintenance of required administration procedures.
- Sales targets.
- High activity levels (new business meetings)
- Demonstration of pro-active and successful sales pitches.
- Client satisfaction (customer servicing).
- Efficient administration and reports produced to deadlines.
- Accurate and prompt usage of business CRM system.
- Ideally educated to A-level standard.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Excellent communication skills and confident presenter.
- Results driven.
- Proficiency in Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- A good understanding of digital media, and use of social media in a business environment.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a sales role.
- Experience in selling radio preferred but not essential.
- A strong knowledge of the media landscape.
- Good knowledge of the Oxfordshire business community.
- Experience in networking and effective usage in developing new relationships.
- History of successful pro-active sales pitches.
- Good understanding of customer brands.
Must have a passion for radio and media in general. A clean driving license and your own car is required. Lively self-starting character who is very personable and charismatic. Good sense of humour essential!