Branded Content Manager
Salary: 27k-35k dependent upon experience + an attractive commission structure
Full time: 37.5 hours per week.
Location: Flexible working environment, balanced with office, home and field sales working activity. The successful candidate will be required to be based in Oxfordshire.
Job title: Branded Content Manager
Reporting to: Commercial Director & Content Manager
Overall Objective: To generate and sell branded content to clients, increasing station branded content revenue, and to manage implementation of all branded content campaigns across Oxfordshire stations.
- Generate individual client calls when appropriate and also support sales team on dual calls.
- Implement all branded content campaigns including script and tag line brief/clearance to programming clearance.
- Maintain and develop relationships between sales and programming across the brands.
- Running of weekly branded content meeting including production of agenda and action points.
- Develop and maintain output of branded content proposals/promotional mechanics and the selling in to sales team.
- Generate team and individual branded content revenue.
- Keep all branded content proposals regularly updated with latest station digital and Rajar data.
- Secure existing and develop additional revenue to agreed monthly targets.
- Responsible for national branded content activity booked by national sales house.
- Ensure correct winners process and ROT/Feedback to clients directly or via sales team.
- Explore ‘non-traditional’ branded content opportunities as extra ways of generating revenue.
Key Working Relationships:
- Sales team
- Programming team
- Achieve revenue targets on a monthly basis, generating branded revenue from new and existing clients.
- Deliver thorough, professional, high quality customer service.
- Build and maintain SPI client list.
- Be aware of competitors and complete effectively against them.
- To consistently update local knowledge to create opportunities.
- Adhere to Sales principles, practices and processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to generate creative and effective ideas.
- Ability to measure progress and achievements against set objectives.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to plan and prioritize.
- Ability to respond flexibly and positively to changing circumstances or requirements.
- Ability to work well on own and in a team, building strong relationships within the business.
How to listen
Add a comment